Friday 1 April 2016

I've been Pandora'd - in two ways!!

Michelle Nichols from the Australian Local & Family History Bloggers Facebook group suggested a number of family history blogs for archiving by PANDORA, which is the National Library of Australia's website archive. This "Janelle's Family Tree Addiction" blog has been selected, and I'm thrilled!!

I was notified in January but I was holidaying in Tasmania at the time so I postponed my excitement until I got home.

I am allowed to add a special PANDORA button to my blog's homepage, which I'll attempt to add when I'm not so tired. Thanks to Michelle, the NLA, and PANDORA :)






Coincidentally, I've also bought myself another charm for my bracelet from the other Pandora - the jewellery store (no relation to the National Library this time). It's very appropriate. And sparkly.



No comments:

Post a Comment